Welcome to the Organization
The Brooklyn Dominican Parade and Festival celebrates proudly its seventeenth anniversary, highlighting the values of the Dominican community in the United States. Our organization is registered in the state of New York as 501C (3). Over the years we have earned the support and respect of the community. So proudly we invite you to participate in our events.
Your support is essential in the development of our community and we want to thank your interest in being part of this celebration. Brooklyn Dominican Parade and Festival is much more than a one day event, it includes various activities held throughout the year such as:
- Presentation of candidates for the Beauty Pageant
- Workshop for parents about their children’s education, 05/14/2015
- Dinner in the Dominican Mother’s Day
- Forum about Alzheimer’s
- Forum about prevention and treatment of diabetes
- Brooklyn Dominican Parade’s Beauty Pageant
- Church Mass opening the Dominican Week of Brooklyn
- Gala Dinner at the Giando on the Water
- Brooklyn Dominican Parade on Graham Avenue
- Brooklyn Dominican Festival “Grand Street Campus Yard”
- Educational Forum about Epilepsy
- Forum about prevention and treatment of Asthma
- Forum about prevention and treatment of Allergies
- Christmas Concert and distribution of toys to children
The Brooklyn Dominican Parade and Festival provides a unique opportunity for your organization to showcase its products or services to the Dominican and general audience, with over 50,000 spectators, the Brooklyn Dominican Parade and Festival is one of the most important events in our city. Furthermore, by providing several exhibition spaces and the advantage of a large market area, we are offering you an exceptional opportunity that you cannot miss.
We can provide:
- Display for your Banner on Beauty Pageant Candidate presentation.
- Deploy an advertising banner on Beauty Pageant Night.
- Display your Banner at Dinner Gala.
- Mention in all activities of the Parade and Festival.
- Float or company car in the parade.
- Logos of your organization or company in all printed promotional materials.
- Place in activities the logos of the channels and stations of your organization.
- Distribution of leaflets in the parade route.
- Banner on stage during the festival.
- One (1) spaces 10’x10’ exhibit at the festival.
- A Raffle at the Festival (Gift provided by you).
We have been serving the community for over 17 years; and we know that by working together, we’ll be able to bring to fruition any goal that you may have set.
If you need further information, please contact us, we’ll love working with you.